Estate Planning Services in Arizona
Preparing for you and your family’s future is one of the most important decisions you will make but tends to be an avoided topic. The Omni Firm is dedicated to finding solutions to make each process as seamless as possible to save time and resources. With our team of dedicated estate planning attorneys, rest assured that we will be able to meet your needs.
- Powers of Attorney
- Living Wills
- And much more..
Why Do You Need an Estate Plan?
- The State of Arizona decides who will benefit from your estate and who will not;
- The State of Arizona’s list of persons with priority will govern who will handle your estate, and not necessarily the person you have chosen.
- Who will handle and invest your children’s money or property?
- Will your estate need to pass through probate?
- What if your estate creates family disputes?
- For larger estates, there are greater tax implications;
- When you’re older, a court ordered guardianship and conservatorship might be needed.