Receive Qualified Legal Guidance—Partner with a Dedicated Bankruptcy Attorney in Arizona or New Mexico
In addition to our bankruptcy services, we can also provide assistance with a range of other needs. For example, we can defend clients against criminal convictions, assist them with family law cases, and guide them through estate planning. It is our goal to provide you with the range of legal services you need to manage a variety of situations. Call now to speak to a qualified attorney and get assistance with bankruptcy, foreclosure, criminal defense, and other needs.
The Omni Firm
We Offer Highly Personalized Legal Counsel
* IMPORTANT * 1. Really Important not to delete the pattern background on this section. It is named: "New Law 3 Bg 1" 2. On the section below make sure to set the right H title <h2></h2>, usually it should be H2 but it can change depending on copy.
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy: Typically, Chapter 7 is the ideal option for debtors with fewer assets and lower income.
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy: Filing for Chapter 13 allows clients to restructure their debts and pay them off over a 3-5-year period.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy: Chapter 11 can help businesses reorganize their assets and develop a viable debt repayment plan.
- Foreclosure Defense: If you are facing a foreclosure and believe you have a defense, we can represent you in court and help you file the appropriate documents.
- Divorce and Mediation: Divorce can be an incredibly difficult time. The Omni Firm is here in order to assist with the process, and provide mediation to help couples part amicably.
- Child Support and Custody: Determining custody schedules and child support payments isn’t easy, but it can be made less stressful with the help of a child support attorney.
- Juvenile Law: Facing the legal system can be frightening enough for an adult, let alone a child. The Omni Firm can provide your child with legal representation.
- Pre-Trial Hearings: The Omni Firm can assist clients with their pre-trial hearing and provide legal guidance on how to proceed.
- Probation Violations: If you violate your probation, you could face serious problems in the future. Get representation by contacting us.
- Estate Planning: Preparing for the future is important in order to make the lives of your loved ones’ easier. We can assist with trusts, wills, and other estate planning needs.
- Probate: The process of proving a will in court can be daunting; allow a lawyer to help you through the probate process.